Monday, May 26, 2008

Music On The Mountain

So I'm going to try to split this into sections, I think, because that way if you don't care or you don't feel like reading about something you can skip it!

THE ARRIVAL

So, I arrived in Jennerstown, Pennsylvania last Friday. I arrived about an hour later than expected because Mapquest sucks sometimes. When I realized I was going to be late I called the person that was supposed to be meeting me. She said she was just going to go home and leave me keys and some information at the front desk of the restaurant. So I had to find my way alone, which I think is what set me up for my 4 day unhappy rant (which some of you were unlucky enough to hear).

The place was rustic at best. I mean people tried to prepare me, they told me it was going to be in the country, but until you are there, trudging through the wet grass and mud into the cold concrete house, you don't really understand it. The lights didn't work in the living room, but my bedroom was fine. It was warm at least. The room was a little bare and the window is big enough to open and walk through like a door, so I backed my car up to the window and threw all my stuff in! This would come back to bite me in the ass.

I pulled out my welcome pack and grabbed my computer and headed to the restaurant, which was the only place I knew that had internet. I sat in my car and mapquested myself some directions to the nearest store. I bought some decorations and dinner. I came back, unpacked and then went back to the restaurant with my fully charged computer and stayed until the battery died. Then I went to my new home and fell asleep watching The Cutting Edge.

The next day I attempted to do some work, but I hit a bunch of obstacles. Mostly that everything was closed because it was Saturday. So I did what I could, sent my assistant home and told her that we were going to work on Monday instead of taking the day off, so we should take off on Sunday. I decided to go get some groceries. When I got home I backed my car to my window again because it had been raining all day and that's where it stayed. I already wrote about this, (see post, Stuck In The Mud) needless to say, things had hit a low point.

The next day, my car finally freed from the mud, I decided to go to my old stomping ground in Carlisle, PA. I met my friend Libby and I gave a quick recap of my life there. It was fun, we ended at the sex shop where I spent money on things I currently have no use for, but they sounded like a good idea at the time. By the time I got home it was late and I managed to just pass out.

Monday was a good day. I got a lot of work done. I met a bunch of the cast as they arrived. I did some texting and made some phone calls. Things were finally starting to look up.

OTHER RANDOM THINGS THAT I HAVE BEEN UP TO...

Personality Tests

Now that I have internet I have been killing time at night looking up random things. For example, I have taken that Meyers-Briggs personality test. I am an INFJ, which is The Protecter. Look it up, I think it's pretty accurate. Apparently, I should be dating an ENTP, The Visionary or ENFP, The Inspirer. So, now you know and I know. What does it mean? Probably nothing. How many people know their personality type?

Astrology

My friend Mellen and my friend Sam are VERY into astrology. So I have been killing time looking up that stuff. I'm a Sagittarius and apparently I should be dating an Aries. Better if it's an Aries that is closest to the cusp of Pisces (which would be between 3/21-3/27) because they would match the fact that I am on the cusp of Scorpio? Maybe? I don't know I got kind of lost reading all it. It was really just a time killer.

York, PA

Apparently, York, PA is the mecca for weddings in 2008. The Production manager here left for the weekend for a wedding in York. I'll be there later this year for a wedding... okay well that's only 2, but what are the chances that you would meet someone who just went to a wedding there? I mean it's not NY or Boston or Atlanta or California, it's York, PA. How many people have even heard of York, PA? I just think it's interesting.

MySpace

Does anyone myspace anymore? I only ask, because in an accident on the level of stupidity that only I could achieve, I deleted almost everything from my page. My music, my layout and I was going to put them back, but then I stopped and thought, does anyone still use this? I mean I have 2 friends that do, I know, but other than that... So should I bother trying to restore my site a little (keep in mind that it will probably never reach the long to load super cluttered heights it had. That's how I accidentally deleted everything. I was trying to delete a bunch of stuff and I accidently went a little crazy) Anyway...


Cosmopolitan and the Male Organ

While I was getting ready to leave and packing, I came across my collection of Cosmos from about 3 years ago, when I had gotten a free subscription for Christmas. I had never read them so I packed them figuring I could get rid of them in Jennerstown after I was finished, which I have. 12 issues + 2 from this year that were an impulse buy at the register. Considering the style pages were outdated, I pretty much just read the the articles. 14 issues on how to please your man. Needless to say, I am expert now. I know all about the man's G-spot, and F-spot, C-Spot, O-spot, 8-spot, W-spot, X-spot and R Spot (oh yeah, according to Cosmo, they all exsist) and where to put my hand/mouth/tongue to make his toes curl! Go Cosmo!

FINAL THOUGHTS

Okay now that I have given you some info... I leave you with this... I think I will try to keep this up to date at least weekly. Although it might not work that way. Especially considering that I will have a crazy weekend next week.

But by all means call me, if I don't answer tell me when is the best time to call and I will. Text me. Email, aim.

Check out my new tongue rings, 2 posts ago.

Questions? Comments?

Okay, I'm off to search for beer...mmm, beer. Wish me luck, and Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: