Thursday, May 22, 2008

Is the world still there?


You know, I never realized how dependent am on the internet. I mean completely. It is where I get my news and it is a huge force of communication. Like for instance, this last week, I have been able to get on line just long enough to check my email and send the typed emails and post these pre-written blogs. Or sometimes while I am at work, the signal from the restaurant creeps in and I get surprise mail download, but I am in no way able to read it. So, for all I know, the whole rest of the world could be gone and we could be the last survivors and I'd have no idea... scary. I get internet on friday, hopefully. Then I can rejoin the land of the informed.

Apparently I am near where flight 93, crashed and the memorial site. I will definitely pay a visit when I have a day off in a couple of weeks. Plus, once I have internet I want to find out what is near by and have a few adventures. Anyone wanna join me?

No comments: