Friday, May 23, 2008

Impulse Buy






Okay, so I was online and bored and sitting in my car on Monday night and I was internet window shopping. Then I accidentally bought 9 new tongue rings because they were cheap. Well, that and because I couldn't find all mine before I left the house, I can't really imagine where they have gotten to. The last time I saw them was the day before my surgery, when I switched from the metal one to the plastic one so, that was 3 months ago. And I was really just searching for 1 because it makes me nervous not to have a backup. Even though it's been 9 years since I've accidentally swallowed one of the balls, I still never like to be without insurance, incase it should happen again. Always be prepared and all that. Anyway, they got here today, and since this is the most exciting thing that has happened today, i thought I'd share my fun new purchases! Or at least a few of them. The others are mostly plain, or you can't really see them in a photo. All I can say for sure is they are fun to play with!

No comments: